Masks are required in all common spaces (hallways, waiting rooms, etc.) and direct patient care areas within the hospital. Extra masks can be found at the front desk.
Visiting hours are from 9 am to 9 pm daily. There is no limit on the number of visitors per day with the following exceptions:
- Medical Surgical Unit, Intensive Care Unit and Emergency Department permits two (2) visitors per patient at a time.
- One (1) overnight visitor over the age of 18 is allowed per patient in private rooms in the Medical Surgical Unit and Intensive Care Unit.
- Outpatient Surgery permits one (1) visitor per patient and two (2) per pediatric patient.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) are discouraged from visiting.
Infection Prevention Measures
- Common surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- All visitors are encouraged to practice hand hygiene.